Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Have you seen it?

Hello, the few people who read my blog!

Maybe you can help me find something. I lost it, and couldn't find it. Maybe I was just too busy to find it. But I somehow or other, I lost it.

MISSING: Have you seen Summer? If you have, please contact me and leave a comment.


That's right. I lost my summer. Summer ran away, leaving behind it a schooless and very extremely busy world. I don't exactly know why it ran away, though I think it was because it took one look at my mom's calender and ran away screaming.


And was never seen since.


Though I did do some very fun things like go to California, work VBS (discussed in one of my previous posts), and get my ears pierced, it would've been nice to have Summer with me to share in the excitement. Summer is always so good at helping me relax.

But Summer will not be so greatly missed because Fall is here now.

Fall keeps me busy enough that I wont miss Summer quite so much.

Here are some pictures of my not- Summer







8 comments:

Echoes in Ink said...

MISSING: Sanity.

Apparently, Sanity and Summer eloped or something and neither have been seen since.

So, if you find either Sanity or Summer, leave a comment here or at my site (or BOTH!) and let us know where you found your summer and sanity.

REWARD: Happiness and sunshine.

No-Longer-Susy-Sunshine

www.sparksofillumination.blogspot.com <- that's where you leave the comment about summer. Wink. Wink.

Unknown said...

Definitely Summer and Sanity ran away with Mom's Summer. Ah....some day they will show up on a milk carton!

Georgianna Penn said...

My summer is lost as well, I think all the summers joined together and ran off. Your summer must have started the whole thing. What a bad example to all the other summers.

I loved the pictures! The small one with you and (is that a younger sister) is beautiful!

Trishelle

Shirin said...

When you find Summer tell her I'd like to take her and Autumn over to Winter's place and hang out until SPRING arrives.. she's always late, but with good friends, I don't mind waiting. School, however, is NOT invited nor are Busy and Stressed. They bug me. Calendar has a way of trying to CONTROL everything. She's a narcissist. Don't tell her where we are going or she might try to join in and take over... argh....

Jocelberry said...

Trishelle, That was my younger sister!Isn't she pretty? Someone with a really nice camera took that one!

Phebe said...

My summer was a very fun bluuurrrr... I know what you mean. :)

Unknown said...

Totally know how you feel! Mine was lost too! Oh what are we to do? I think your mom should throw an autumn party! (small party) And maybe autumn will stick around longer than summer.

Carly said...

Mine is gone too! This was the fastest summer of my life!