Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun, Fashionable Alyssa...Nerdy, Noble Catey



There once was a Queen

(The queen of the malls)

She wore fashion clothes like you've never seen

but didn't care much for the balls.




My sister Catey gives me advice

I promoted her to the position.

Even though she is challenged in size

She never demands a commission.



I say this to them so they're not left behind

I'm showing my appreciation

For only they seem to know my mind

or the "leave a comment" location.



7 comments:

Echoes in Ink said...

As your royal noble advisor, I advise you to not call your advisor 'nerdy'.

Thanks for the poem, dearie.

Love always,
Susy

Unknown said...

I, thank you very much, know the location of the Leave a Comment section of your blog! Hmmmph!

Lee said...

Ok Joss I thank you for understanding how amazingly amazing I am! There's only one more word you should have used to describe me swankafied (it's my new word) And I thank you for letting Catey know how Nerdy yet Noble she really is.
Love Ya
Lyssy Lew

Shirin said...

There once was a meek fashionista
whose sister was last but not leasta
she offered advice
but pandered no price
sounds to me like a mighty fine seesta!

The seestas don’t huff or get puffy
together their feathers remain unruffy
whether at malls
or fancy dress balls
their glass slippers never get scuffy

Unknown said...

Jocelyn,
You are quite creative. You need to come over. Alyssa says she needs some Joss tome.

Jocelberry said...

Yes! I have been feeling the same way for quite a while. But right now we are too sick to think. My mom is the only one who remains really sick, but we're all getting over it. And you know how much we like to "share" when we're sick. :)

Echoes in Ink said...

Hey, check out your Sheer Awesomeness Blog Award on my bloggy!

sparksofillumination,
Catey