Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Very Special Day!!!!!

Hello, everyone!
I know you were all expecting an amazing continuation of my amazing story I wrote a while back.

But I found out that microsoftword and blogger don't work well together...So I'm taking a little time off from that (I'll go into that later). And besides, I have something much better to show you today!

It's one of those amazing "International...so and so, such and such..." days.

So, from now on, I want you all to celebrate the "International Kylie is Awesome Day!" So as soon as you read this post, (Since you're already on blogger and your computer) write a post talking about how awesome Kylie is...even if you don't know her! Take my word for it...SHE'S AWESOME!

So get to work! I want to see posts every year declaring how awesome Kylie is!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sky Destrian said...

:grin: Jocelyn, you're awesome. That is all I can say. :D

Unknown said...

Well, I DO know Kylie. She is a lovely, young woman who loves the Lord with all her heart. To know her is to know a loving heart, a caring soul and great communicator. Most especially she communicates the love of Jesus.